Friday, February 6, 2015

Zach's blog: Project Starters

Just like Nathan said, my brothers and I can definitely be labeled as “project starters”… whereas Chad is definitely the project finisher. While I was still living at my parents, I tried to help out as much as I can, since I was the oldest. However, while Whitney was pregnant and now that we have Bradley, I can’t always make it over to the house to help out. I’m definitely grateful for Chad being another helping hand when it comes to helping out with my younger siblings!

It was so fun that Whitney and I were able to participate in the singing engagement before little Bradley was about to arrive. We both enjoy singing, and I got to play a little backup guitar at the music festival. Now that we have Bradley, I bet you can imagine that there is a lot of singing in our house!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We will try our best to answer to each comment but due to the amount of comments that we receive, we can only do our best.