Thursday, February 19, 2015

Erin's blog: Lawson’s Performance and Carlin’s Purity Ring


It’s hard to express how proud and excited I was for Lawson, seeing him from a sister’s perspective, achieve one of his childhood dreams. Lawson is a very talented young man, whose aspirations and goals are inspiring to hear about, but even more thrilling to see come to fruition. We both admire his motivation as well as his desire to make the world a better place through music and ministry.

Lawson did an amazing job, in spite of his nervousness, and even though it was his first-time to sing in a venue like this. We’re proud and excited for him and we can’t wait to see what’s next in his life.

Seeing Carlin get her purity ring, made me cry as it brought back so many special memories. My parents have always tried to spend one on one time with us. They’ve taken each of us out for special dates, while they share important lessons from the heart. For me, the lesson on purity was one of the most important ones my parents taught me, and it caused me to value myself and my relationship with the Lord more than anything else. I know how very special Carlin must have felt, and what a treasure that memory will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We will try our best to answer to each comment but due to the amount of comments that we receive, we can only do our best.