Thursday, February 19, 2015

Alyssa's blog: The Best Grandparents

Watching my parents be first-time grandparents to little Bradley is the sweetest thing ever! They make the absolute BEST grandparents, and I can’t wait for little Allie Jane to be born so that they can meet her! I am beyond happy for my parents that they get to be so close to Bradley while he is little, but I will definitely miss having them near me when I have my baby. Although, I know that they will be able to come visit a lot when our little Allie Jane is born.  Less than 8 weeks to go!
PS- Can we talk about how amazing Lawson did at the basketball game? I am so, so proud of him, and I can’t wait to see where his singing takes him. He is incredibly talented and his future looks so bright!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We will try our best to answer to each comment but due to the amount of comments that we receive, we can only do our best.