Thursday, February 12, 2015

Lawson's blog: Call Me Uncle Lawson

How is it that three of my siblings were all expecting babies at the same time?! Nothing like putting the pressure on me and the other siblings ;) Nathan served up some serious truth in tonight’s episode. Jokes aside, I couldn’t be happier for Zach and Whitney. I might be biased, but Bradley is the most adorable little nephew and I’m proud to be his uncle. Not to worry, I’ll be the uncle who gets Bradley the funny t-shirts (sorry in advance, Whitney!).

Also, if tonight’s episode was any indication, let it be known that a secret cannot be kept in the Bates family! No matter how big or how small, these 21 mouths cannot be kept closed. Just remember that

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We will try our best to answer to each comment but due to the amount of comments that we receive, we can only do our best.