Thursday, February 19, 2015

Lawson's blog: Talk about Nerves...

If you had said a year ago that I’d be singing the National Anthem in front of 15,000 people, I surely would have said you were crazy! It was such a huge honor and truly a dream come true to sing at the University of Tennessee’s Men’s Basketball game. We are big fans, so I was so excited to not only attend the game, but also to have the honor of singing the National Anthem. It meant beyond the world to me that my family was there to support me. If you didn’t know how sentimental my dad is… now you know! I have never sang at such a large event, so I admit I was a little nervous, but it was totally worth it to see the crowd’s reaction. It was also exciting to watch a live game with the whole family (and yes, they won! Go UT!) Huge thanks again to my family for supporting me while I pursue my singing career dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We will try our best to answer to each comment but due to the amount of comments that we receive, we can only do our best.