Friday, February 6, 2015

Lawson's blog: Rehearsal Time


You would think after all of these years that helping out with family rehearsals for our singing performances would come easy. You would be wrong! It’s one thing when I’m doing my solo singing projects, but when we all get together to rehearse, it gets a bit crazy! It’s fun for me to help out and help lead rehearsals, but trust me, I still get worried as to how it’s going to all turn out. We aren’t all musically inclined… but we make it work. I always tell my siblings “if you mess up, do NOT quit!” My biggest worry is that some of them start laughing on stage. They get serious cases of the giggles, and I’m never sure when they are going to start or stop!

For me, the only time when I finally get comfortable is when I get on stage. I know that I’m in the right place and doing the right thing once I’m on stage. However, every minute leading up to that moment is complete chaos. It all seems to usually work out in the end when we’re on stage…  Great job, family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We will try our best to answer to each comment but due to the amount of comments that we receive, we can only do our best.