Thursday, January 15, 2015

Zach's blog: New Drivers on the Road!

Teaching my sisters to drive was… well… scary. I love Tori and Carlin, but few things are scarier than teaching your younger siblings how to drive. I’m not sure which of them made me more nervous behind the wheel. On one hand, we have Tori who hasn’t driven much and is shy, and on the other hand, Carlin thinks she can do anything. Yes, anything. At least I had my other siblings serve as parking markers. Did you think I would put myself in harm’s way?! But hey, they both passed, so I guess I did my job.
I have a newfound respect for my parents for watching us, one by one, learn how to drive. As the oldest, I had (and still have) a lot of responsibility for helping the younger siblings, whether they like it or not. It’s a big responsibility, although a fun one, to teach my siblings how to drive… but boy, is it scary. I can understand why my parents gave me that task! I certainly will not be ready for little Bradley to start driving any time soon. Every day is a learning experience with Bradley, and I’m so thankful for the responsibility that I learned while growing up. It has definitely come in handy now that I’m a father!
Watch out Tennessee, Tori and Carlin are on the road!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We will try our best to answer to each comment but due to the amount of comments that we receive, we can only do our best.