Thursday, January 1, 2015

UP TV Lawson's blog: Feeling the Pressure!

Let’s all get this straight: I’m 22, I don’t even have a girlfriend, and Alyssa is married and about to have a baby. Nothing like feeling the pressure! I get it though… she’s far more mature than I am. Ha! Nathan and I are the only older single guys left in the house, and I’m pretty sure it will stay that way for at LEAST a few more months, if not years. Nathan and I are indeed the last of a dying breed. Even though I may not be ready for marriage and children, I’m so excited for both Zach and Alyssa and our ever-growing family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We will try our best to answer to each comment but due to the amount of comments that we receive, we can only do our best.