Thursday, January 15, 2015

Lawson's blog: Backseat Driving

Let me tell you: Watching Tori and Carlin behind the wheel as I am in the backseat is NOT my idea of fun. I put my life at stake for those two! Okay okay, that may be a bit of an exaggeration. Our family definitely lacks good drivers (I, of course, am the only good driver). My assessment of my sisters’ driving: Tori is good, but rough around the edges, and Carlin is more confident than she should be. I’m proud of both of them for getting their licenses, but still to this day I will not let Tori live it down that she backed up into the trailer when she was still in the driveway. I must say though, they’ve both gotten a lot better at driving since this episode. Thank goodness!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We will try our best to answer to each comment but due to the amount of comments that we receive, we can only do our best.