Thursday, January 29, 2015

Erin's blog: All About Chad

Hi everyone! Hope you enjoyed tonight’s episode! As you all know, I’ve never been shy about expressing how in love I am with my sweet husband Chad but tonight, you got to see just how important he has become to my entire family, too!  My family calls on Chad for just about everything because he can do just about everything! Anyone need a haircut or a master gardener?! Chad has such a heart for helping others. He’s an incredible man and I know he’s going to be the best daddy to our little baby! Be sure to check out his latest blog entry for news on little baby Paine and more at http://chadsperspective.blogspot.com/. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Love, Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We will try our best to answer to each comment but due to the amount of comments that we receive, we can only do our best.