Thursday, January 8, 2015

Erin's blog: The Whole Truth

 The truth comes out eventually, and in this case, I have Callie to thank for it! I might be guilty as charged for giving my little sisters’ and brothers’ popsicles before bed, but I’m not so sure my parents would deny their sweet little faces either. I just can’t get used to a quiet house, so ever since I got married and moved out, I’ve made it a point to have my younger siblings over. As you know now, the journey to starting my own family has been difficult. Growing up with 18 siblings, I never expected to face this particular form of pain. Even in the midst of pain, it’s comforting to know that I have a husband who loves and supports me the way Chad does. God knew what He was doing when he brought us together. While we don’t know what our future holds, we know who holds it! We hope God’s plan for us includes a family of our very own, but we feel very blessed to have each other and we are going to treasure each day we have!

4 comments:

  1. Erin we are praying for you and Chad! Your last show gave me many tears, just to see the love you show to your sister in law, helping her with her shower. Your such a loving Godly woman! You have such wisdom and Godly character at such a young age. Me and my 9 yr old daughter just love your show. It's such a blessing to get to see your wonderful family. Your beautiful inside and out! Your in our prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww. I will be praying for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry for your pain Erin. Praying for you.

    I would also like to share this web-site with you. It is on fertility and wellness. many have been blessed through it.

    http://www.naturalfertilityandwellness.com/start-here/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We will try our best to answer to each comment but due to the amount of comments that we receive, we can only do our best.