Thursday, January 29, 2015

Alyssa's blog: Cooking for 2.5

Jeb Bates
I’m glad to see my family making strides to eat healthier, but as the former go-to cook for my family, I have a confession to make… I’m pretty sure I could live on cereal alone! When I got married, one of the hardest things for me to do was to learn how to cook for two people instead of 21! Pretty soon though, I’ll be cooking for 3, or at least 2.5 with little Allie Jane on the way. She’ll be here before we know it and for that I’m grateful. We can’t wait to meet her; we love her so much already! I wonder if she’ll be a picky eater like her mama? Pregnancy countdown continues… :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We will try our best to answer to each comment but due to the amount of comments that we receive, we can only do our best.