Thursday, January 15, 2015

Erin's blog: Happy New Year

Happy New Year Everyone! I hope everyone’s year is off to a happy and healthy start! Many of you are wondering why Chad and I didn’t go camping and I have to say… thank you for asking, it’s nice to be missed! Chad and I were unable to go because Chad had to work and I had piano lessons to teach. On the plus side, we got to watch it with all of you! Seeing this week’s show really reminded me of how fun camping was growing up. Some of the biggest laughs I’ve ever had happened while camping with my family. It also reminded me that the “late Bates” are never on time! ;) Chad and I may have missed some of the fun this time around, but married life is an entirely new chapter of my life, and I love every minute of it. Even though Chad and I have experienced unexpected pain, it’s so comforting to know that we’re never alone in our heartbreak. To quote my Dad, “God never said it was going to be easy, He just said He’d never leave you alone.” Now that you’ve seen some of our story begin to unfold, I want to thank you for the support and the love you’ve all shown. It means the world!

2 comments:

  1. Erin, you and Chad are such a great example of love, devotion and patience. God bless you both and thank you (and your extended families!) for sharing your lives with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blessings to you both. Miscarriages are painful, there is no two ways around it, but your doctor did give you some great insight and there are some things that you can do to try to help. That's encouraging. Things happen in God's timing not ours. You are truly a special person Erin and that's why God sent you such a special man, Chad.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We will try our best to answer to each comment but due to the amount of comments that we receive, we can only do our best.