Sunday, March 26, 2017

A relationship update

Right after Mass-something, Both Carlin and Evan shared that they are now boyfriend and girlfriend. They have yet to announced that they are in a courtship yet. Up TV has revealed that on April 13th, we will learn more about Evan and Carlin's relationship.

We will keep you update on this growing relationship.

Carlin and Evan are currently in the pre-courtship stage where they are getting to know each other. 

We will have more about Evan and his family soon.

2 comments:

  1. Love this picture of Carlin & Evan, so happy for them. They make a cute couple. K

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so encouraged by your family! The love and encouragement you give to each and everyone of your family is such a blessing! I have 3 and sometimes wonder how I am going to do it - I have a chronic illness and this show has brought me so much joy and not only given me so much encouragement for my children, but given me such a word to love my husband and give him praise on a daily basis and not just assume he knows! Thank you so much for sharing your heart, faith and love for us all to see!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We will try our best to answer to each comment but due to the amount of comments that we receive, we can only do our best.