Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Josie and Kelton's love story!

As we announced a few weeks ago, Josie and Kelton are getting married on October 5th which means that their wedding is coming very soon! We are so excited for it to be here.
We would love to share a little bit of their love story and encourage you to read the rest of their story by catching out their wedding website.
"The first time I ever saw Josie was at my sister's piano recital where Josie was also playing. I remember being floored by Josie’s beauty and spunky personality from the first time I met her, but we were nothing more than acquaintances for the next year." ~ Kelton Balka.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations & I hope you both have a lifetime of love & happiness together.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We will try our best to answer to each comment but due to the amount of comments that we receive, we can only do our best.