Thursday, March 26, 2015

Zach's blog: One big, happy family


Being able to share a letter with my dad was really important to me.  Now being a father myself, I repeatedly think of things my dad has taught me and things I want to teach Bradley.  I have quite a role model in my dad and I hope to be half the man he is as a father. Seeing how much dad has influenced and impacted other people’s lives from his childhood days was an inspiration to us. Dad has always taught us that investing in the lives of others is one of the greatest ways we can spend our time. So, it was extra special for us and all of his old friends to get to play a p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We will try our best to answer to each comment but due to the amount of comments that we receive, we can only do our best.