Thursday, March 19, 2015

Chad's blog: Our little boy

Chad posted: You probably know by now....but if you don't, we are so happy to share with everyone that we are expecting a little BOY!!
Our hearts are full of joy! It almost seems like a dream that's all to good to be true! The reality of it is still sinking in for us!
Now that I know that a little fella is on the way, I can't help but try and imagine what he's going to be like! I often wondered what it would feel like to be a dad, to have all that responsibility, to provide for a family, to teach my children, to be the very best dad that I could be! Now that reality of being a dad is here and it's truly inspiring! I can't wait till our little boy arrives! Erin and I are absolutely thrilled!! =)
God has been truly good to the three of us ( I love saying the three of us! =).
Erin....I have to talk about my Erin...my lovely, precious, beautiful inside and out, bubbly, amazingly sweet wife, Erin. She is the hero behind this little boy...she is the courageous, loving, ever caring mother who has been so brave these past 26 weeks. I wish I could share all the ins and out of this pregnancy...but I believe it would fill an entire book if I tried. Pushing through 20 weeks of extreme nausea, having a complete lack of appetite, and receiving daily injections, Erin has patiently bore these hardships with a dedication and love that brings tears to my eyes. I can honestly say I have never seen a more dedicated women in all the world! I can't wait to tell our little boy about how much his mommy loves him! I am so grateful for Erin and all that she means to me! I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that Erin will make the very best mommy! It makes me so happy just thinking about it! =')
If you are wondering what we are planning on naming our little fella, you will have to check Erin and I's instagram! Erin shares the little guy's name and tells the story behind it here.
Thank you for praying for us! God has answered so many prayers! Looking back at our last post I wince at how long it has been since I have written and how many comments . I can't promise more posts soon, but I will do my best to try and keep you updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We will try our best to answer to each comment but due to the amount of comments that we receive, we can only do our best.