Thursday, March 26, 2015

Alyssa's blog: A Bates style bash


Every Bates kid has special talents and strengths, and when you put them all together, they can throw one super party.  We were brought up knowing the importance of teamwork and just watching everyone come together to make my dad’s celebration come to life was really special.  They make it look easy because they have so much fun in the process. I used to get to be in charge of some of the party prep work that I see younger siblings doing now, and it’s really neat to see them growing up and enjoying those moments. I was so sad to miss out on this special celebration, because parties are a huge part of my family’s lives! This party was obviously extra special since it was celebrating my dad’s 50th birthday; I really hope you know how much I love you, dad! I still love calling you and talking over things with you, because you’ve always had such wise, comforting words that leave me feeling happy to say I’m you’re little girl! Thank you for being there for me through my growing years; I miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We will try our best to answer to each comment but due to the amount of comments that we receive, we can only do our best.