Sunday, May 7, 2017

Brooklyn's nine month photo

Brooklyn is just three months away celebrating her first birthday. Chad and Erin have been sharing monthly photo updates on their daughter since she was born. It's now time for her 9th month old photo.
 Erin also shared an update on Brooklyn: 9 months old 💕Brooklyn has never met a stranger. She loves everyone, and she LOVES animals. Her little eyes light up and she squeals anytime she's around our 🐶🐐🐐! I always think I'm going to get emotional seeing my little ones grow up, but I've found that every stage just gets sweeter! I love being a mom! ❤️️#BrooklynElise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We will try our best to answer to each comment but due to the amount of comments that we receive, we can only do our best.