Saturday, December 31, 2016

Erin reflects on 2016!

"When I reflect on this past year... all these emotions flood my heart. This has been one of the most special and memorable years of my life. I wish I could share 1,000 pictures from this year, but these 6 pictures bring back so many memories! In May, we took a vacation to Florida - with Carson and little Brooklyn (in the oven)! 😍 It was such a relaxing and refreshing time with each other. I'll never forget it! In July, we added Max to our family. 🐾🐢 He just fits right in, and shares most of our adventures! πŸ™‚ In August, our family welcomed sweet, baby Brooklyn Elise! 😍 From day one, she has brought so much joy and happiness to our hearts. She is such a precious girl, and I can hardly wait to see what the Lord has in store for her life! πŸ’•Carson has changed so much in one year, and the picture on the bottom left just reminds me of how much. He loves to call Nana on any phone, or spend hours just talking to his little sister, or give hugs to complete strangers, πŸ™ˆand he lights up whenever he sees Granny! He is such an easy-going, calm, and happy little boy...we love being parents! 😘 This year, my love and admiration for Chad has only grown - he is so gentle and kind with the children and me, and his love for Jesus shows in everything he does and says! We are best friends and I know this year will only get better! God is so faithful, and I only see His goodness to our family when I look back at the last 12 months. He is such a wonderful Heavenly Father!❤️️ #reflectionson2016 #myfamily" Erin Paine

 

2 comments:

  1. Has anyone thought to think about what the husbands want. It is their duty to support their family. Why put more stress on these wonderful husbands that God has provided for these young women. They do not necessarily have to have the same idea's about how many children they want and can afford to support with the things they need. God bless all of these young men that have taken on such a large family as in-laws.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure that the girls have thought about what the boys want. :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We will try our best to answer to each comment but due to the amount of comments that we receive, we can only do our best.