Sunday, October 30, 2016

All about Bradley: 24 months old

Yesterday, Bradley celebrated his second birthday! This past year, Bradley welcomed a new sister and a new cousin into the world. He went to the pumpkin patch and the ark with his family. He loves spending time with his paw paw (Whitney's father) on Saturday. 
 We have a sweet message from Zach and Whitney along with Gil and Kelly:
 Happy 2nd Birthday sweet Bradley!!! πŸŽ‰πŸ‘ΆπŸΌπŸŽ‚πŸ˜˜ I know I say this all the time, but you parents out there understand exactly what I'm saying when I say that time seriously goes by so fast. I cried all night and all morning thinking of my baby growing up. 😭 It seems like just yesterday we took him home from the hospital not knowing the first thing about what we were doing as parents. Lol. Now that smile of his has melted our hearts every day for the past 2 years. πŸ€—His favorite thing is playing football and his favorite place to be is outside. He's always wanting sissy's hand or begging to hold her. At bedtime, if me or Zach forget to pray with him, he gets down on his knees reminding us we need to. Yes, he has hard days and his fair share of temper tantrums... but at the end of the day, when he wraps his arms around our neck for night night hugs, it reminds us just how special every moment with him truly is.❤️ We are so so thankful and blessed to have such a sweet little boy in our home. We hope you have the funnest day ever, little buddy! WE LOVE YOU! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ (when I asked if mommy could have a birthday pic, he grabbed his football, plopped down in the grass, and said cheeeese! πŸ˜„I think he's excited about turning 2!😘) #birthdayboy #hes2 #ohdarlingdontyouevergrowup

Happy Birthday, Bradley! How can so much personality fit in one little person? Your smile and laughter tickles my heart! Your joy is contagious! I laugh when I watch you chase the other kids around the house! You have so much enthusiasm! I smile when I see you give hugs & kisses! You have such a tender heart! I'm so thankful for you and I love you so much! 😘 #BradleyBates #TerrificTwos #BirthdayBoy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We will try our best to answer to each comment but due to the amount of comments that we receive, we can only do our best.