Monday, September 17, 2018

Evan and Carlin's two year anniversary!

Today marks a special day for Carlin and Evan! Evan shared a sweet message on his instagram account for Carlin that we want to share with you.


" Happy 2 years to the love of my life! I can't believe it has been two years to the day since I fell in love with you! I wouldn't trade what we have for anything in the world! You are my best friend, my encourager, and my everything! I cannot wait to be your husband and I cannot wait to spend forever with you! I love you so much, Carlin Brianne Bates!" ~Evan
Carlin and Evan recently celebrated their first year of courtship in August 2018 and many can't wait for their engagement announcement.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We will try our best to answer to each comment but due to the amount of comments that we receive, we can only do our best.