Monday, January 16, 2017

Update on Whit!

Whitney Bates gave birth to Kaci Lynn almost seven months ago and we have gotten a lot of questions about what Whitney did to lost the weight.

"I just try different things until I find what works for me & pray God will help me reach my goal." Whitney says

She adds: 
I try to drink 6-8 bottles of water a day. Yes, that's a lot, but so worth it. I stay hydrated, it gives me energy, & helps me feel fuller so I don't eat as much junk. 2.🍴I try not to eat past 6 PM. This doesn't happen often lol(especially when we have parties, holidays, etc.) 3. 🍎I try to cut out a lot of carbs, lay off the sweets, & start each day with a good breakfast.🍳Yes, I totally have cheat days & sometimes weeksπŸ™ˆhaha! 4. ⛹🏼‍♀️ In the summer, I ran & did intense workouts! 🏊🏼‍♀️ As it started getting cold, I found ways to exercise inside & let Bradley be involved to make it fun as well.πŸ‘πŸΌ(Jumping jacks, crunches, burpees, etc.) Doesn't happen every day but if I can pull it off 3x/week, that's great! πŸ™ŒπŸΌ It may be during nap time or between laundry, but I'll take what I can get! πŸ˜‰πŸ’ƒπŸ½


Set goals that are smaller and more achievable (week by week) so it's not overwhelming & discouraging. Be confident in who God made you, but always willing to challenge yourself to be more. Every day is a new chance to do things just a little bit better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We will try our best to answer to each comment but due to the amount of comments that we receive, we can only do our best.