Sunday, November 4, 2018

Erin's message to Chad

We wanted to share Erin's beautiful message to her husband on their 5th wedding anniversary.
Happy 5th Anniversary, Sweetheart! ❤️ I can truly say this year has been the sweetest, most wonderful year of marriage so far. Your tender gestures of love bring such warmth to my heart... Remember that night on the beach when you took me to look at the stars...and you got pinched by a crab? Or that night you surprised me and the kids and made us dessert?  Or when you stayed up all night rocking Evy so I could get some rest? Or the day when you came home with like a truckload of plants for me? Or when you brought me that big blanket so we could swing on our porch and talk about our dreams? Or when you made me laugh so hard doing my “mommy workouts” with me, Or that night when you held me so tight, as I cried for hours, after my friend got killed? Or the times we kneeled together by the bed thanking Jesus for each other? Or last night when you washed and folded 3 loads of laundry? I never want to forget these things. I love you, Chad...and I love the memories I’ve made with you. You are so precious to me. I cannot wait to spend another year with you. #5thanniversary #imarriedaprince #thankyouGod

1 comment:

  1. How precious. I pray you remember these things through the years, Erin. Marriage is tough but it sounds like Chad is great, Christian husband. I know he isn't perfect. I hope when Chad speaks or teaches a class to young Christian couples this message is shared with them. Chad is a fine young man. The fact he does chores that were once designated as "woman's" duty speaks volumes. How precious your marriage is after 5 years & those 3 precious babies. Busy, tiring, exciting, learning, crazy, & who knows what else. I had 1 child for 10 years, then another. My life was busy & full. I loving remember those days of fun, cloth diapers, church, VBS, fellowship, & everything that comes with being a Christian wife, mother, teacher, daughter, aunt, sister, & many other titles.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We will try our best to answer to each comment but due to the amount of comments that we receive, we can only do our best.