Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Message from Josie and Kelton!

On Friday night, we announced the engagement of Josie Bates and Kelton Balka. The couple shared some sweet messages on their instagrams. 

Josie's message to Kelton:
I cannot wait to marry the love of my life. Couldn't have dreamed of a more sentimental engagement. Kelton put so much time into planning and making sure every little detail was perfect and it felt like a dream. can't wait to do forever with you, babe.

Kelton's message to Josie: 
I proposed to the love of my life at her dream destination and she said yes! cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with you, baby girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We will try our best to answer to each comment but due to the amount of comments that we receive, we can only do our best.