Thursday, May 10, 2018

Update on Kelly's mother

Kelly Jo shared a special message yesterday about her mother. If you haven't check out our facebook page, we shared a message.
Kelly said this "I want to thank everyone for the MANY prayers for my mom. She traveled from NC to come to the graduation, but Sunday morning she fell and she fractured 2 of her lower vertebrae. She had surgery yesterday (a procedure called kyphoplasty where they put a cement material in the fractured places). She began therapy today, and has sat up 3 times for short periods. She still has a long, slow road to recovery, but this smile is huge progress since prior to this she has been in excessive pain! She is supposed to check out tomorrow for the long drive home if she can tolerate the car ride 😳 Prayers appreciated 🙏 "

7 comments:

  1. Praying for your mom kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elizabeth HaggertyMay 10, 2018 at 1:42 PM

    sending prayers and love to your Mom, Kelly - she is precious and I'm glad things are looking up for her = God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  3. 🙏🙏🙏 For a speedy recovery for your wonderful mom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending prayers to your mom for God to restore her health. May God bless her and your whole family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prayers. I have severe chronic pain in my lower back since 2004 so I understand her pain.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So happy that Betty Jo is better. I just watched a rerun saying that she planned to move to Tennessee. I wondered if her plans changed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw in Carlin and Evan's blog that MeeMa is I'll. What is wrong and how can we pray for her? Love you all.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We will try our best to answer to each comment but due to the amount of comments that we receive, we can only do our best.