Thursday, November 2, 2017

Sweet messages to Chad and Erin!


As many of you know that today is Chad and Erin's fourth anniversary since saying I do back in November 2013.

Here is Gil and Kelly's message:
Happy Anniversary to you two love birds! Thank you for being an example to all of us of what a vibrant relationship can look like! When we’re with you, we laugh and we cry! You know how to have fun together, while sharing tender & sensitive moments too! You haven’t lost one ounce of the romantic aura that surrounds you both. But mostly, your thoughtfulness of one another above your own self screams to each of us to follow your example! I’m always motivated after spending time with you to try to be a better wife and Christian! Your love for Jesus is evident and it shines through you! I’m looking forward to watching you both grow old together! #ChadPaine#ErinPaine #TarynYagerPhotography


 Here is Erin's message:
You've made me the happiest girl in the world. I've never met someone as gentle and loving as you are. Not many husbands will do the laundry and dishes without a complaint, not to mention everything else you help me with. 🙈You're always so calm, no matter the situation...always reminding me God is in control. You never run out of hugs and kisses...(or foot massages)!😉 Sometimes it's hard to write about you, because I don't think anybody could believe someone could be this perfect... but you really are. You. Are. Amazing... And everyday I fall deeper in love with you. Xo HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! ❤️#4years

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We will try our best to answer to each comment but due to the amount of comments that we receive, we can only do our best.