Thursday, October 26, 2017

Whitney's Job Update

Whitney is so excited about her new job that we shared in September. She also reveals what they do with the kids during the time that she works as one of the followers asked if the kids go to daycare.

"My kids are with me every day.  Most of the days I have a meeting or something go on at work, it is on Zach’s off days, so he is able to be with them... and if he is working, they go to the grandparents to play! And I’m never gone for longer than a few hours, so it works out perfectly! " -Whitney Bates


 Please note that we did black out the phone number for privacy reasons!

7 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you Whitney, Your a lady that has it all - Your an Inspiration to so many of us. PS You look beautiful! Have a wonderful day. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHITNEY CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR JOB ! I LOVE YOU AND YOUR WHOLE FAMILY AND ENJOY WATCHING THE SHOW ON TV. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE NEW SHOWS .HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU ALL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Find a fixer upper house for Erin an Chad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I have say one of my family members is a Realtor and their phone number is public. So even blacking it out you can still find it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did the same thing I cropped the phone due to privacy reasons and I don’t want bates fans to be calling the office asking for whitney  or calling whitney 1,000 times the number is for people who are in Tennessee looking to buy a house and wants to call the number for but the other blog ellie and lily runs they didn't even try to cover up the number for privacy reason

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually they cropped the photo so that the number would not show. This is a business number so it is public access. Elle is an amazing writer! Look I understand the tendency to be catty when you see someone e do something you don’t like, but why not build someone up instead of tear them down. It’s the mature thing to do,

      Delete
    2. Brittani was not trying to tear her down at all. Also Ellie later decided to crop the number off as well to respect the place that Whitney works.

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We will try our best to answer to each comment but due to the amount of comments that we receive, we can only do our best.