Thursday, January 21, 2016

Finding out about baby #2

Whitney said: The day we found out we were expecting baby #2, I was so excited that I took several different tests to make sure I was seeing the results right. Zach and I were like little kids screaming and jumping around the house, trying to explain to our one-year-old that he was going to be a big brother! LOL! Even though Bradley didn't understand what was going on, there was such a feeling of excitement and joy in our home knowing that God was blessing our family with another little one! ️Just like when we found out we were pregnant with Bradley, it felt like we couldn't share the news fast enough... Now I'm already 18 weeks along and starting to feel the baby kick and move around!! It's growing healthy and is about the size of a bell pepper!  Every time I feel those little feet kicking, all I can do is smile and thank God for the beautiful gift of life. Bradley sure has kept us occupied these past 18 weeks, and the time is absolutely flying by. We thank everybody for their prayers and thoughts through this pregnancy! We just can't wait until June 25!!! (gender & baby name coming soon!) #babybump #18weeks #lovemybabies


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We will try our best to answer to each comment but due to the amount of comments that we receive, we can only do our best.