Thursday, January 22, 2015

Zach's blog: Learning from the Best

Believe it or not, being part of a television show isn’t always easy. Sometimes it’s hard to re-watch moments you’ve lived or to know that people see one small piece and think it’s the whole puzzle. On the other hand, it’s pretty cool to know that we have a time capsule filled with some of the most special moments of our lives because of the show. It’s been a wild ride that’s for sure. One of the moments I’m most looking forward to re-living this season is the birth of my son Bradley. One of the questions Whitney and I get asked a lot is if we’ll raise Bradley the way my parents raised us. Well, I can tell you one thing… my parents are experts at raising kids! I certainly wouldn’t be the Dad I am and intend to be without their training and guidance. Another question we get asked is if we’re going to have 19 kids like my mom and dad. The truth is… right now we have one very little and very special boy we get to be parents to and we’re having the time of our lives doing it. And if you’re wondering if I think my parents have gone soft and have ‘Grandparent Syndrome’… for Bradley’s sake and the other grandkids soon-to-come… I sure hope so!
Whitney and I couldn’t be more excited for the big news in tonight’s episode but I’ll let Erin share that. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We will try our best to answer to each comment but due to the amount of comments that we receive, we can only do our best.