Thursday, January 1, 2015

UP TV Alyssa's blog: Bun in the oven

Since moving to Florida after I got married to John, I hadn’t seen my family all together until Whitney’s baby shower! As I’m sure you can imagine, getting all of us 19 kids together in one place can be a bit difficult, especially after 3 of us are now married. I love living in Florida with Johnb, but I do miss being a car ride away from my parents and siblings. FaceTime has come in handy to keep in touch with everyone! The shower was such a fun and special time for us all to be together.

As for my baby announcement, I wanted to do something entertaining and creative, and I think I achieved just that with my “bun in the oven” shirt! It was important to me to make the announcement in person with my family, and their reaction was absolutely priceless! I guess my comments about no more coffee or rollercoasters was enough of a hint for some of my siblings… oh well! This journey has been such an exciting one for John and me and we know how blessed we are to be in this position.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We will try our best to answer to each comment but due to the amount of comments that we receive, we can only do our best.