Thursday, January 22, 2015

Lawson's blog: Budgeting King

If there’s one thing that I’ve learned from my parents, it’s how to budget! My dad is the king of budgeting. Seriously, who else could save over $1000 at a store? It’s pretty impressive, I do have to admit. I’ve caught a bit of the budgeting bug from him. I’m trying to be wise with my money and learn to save for the future. The key word here is “trying”… it’s hard work!
It was a bummer that I missed out on this trip to Meema’s. We love spending time with her in North Carolina, and I can be the first to tell you that we are a huge handful when we visit. She is so sweet, but she is definitely exhausted by the end of our visits. Who can blame her?! 21 houseguests are a lot to handle, even though it’s family ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We will try our best to answer to each comment but due to the amount of comments that we receive, we can only do our best.