Thursday, January 15, 2015

Alyssa's Blog: Learning from the Best

Times like these are when I wish I lived a bit closer to my family. Big family trips were such a fun part of growing up in this family. Mom is such an incredible planner and she has packing for all of us down to a science. I admire that my parents instilled responsibility in us from a very young age. Even though it takes a longer time to have the young ones do something versus my parents doing it, it’s so important that each and every one of us learned to pull our own weight in this family. It’s the only way our big family works! I certainly plan to instill these same values in my children, and I can thank my parents for these lessons. If I can be half the mom that my mom is, I will be forever thankful!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We will try our best to answer to each comment but due to the amount of comments that we receive, we can only do our best.