Thursday, January 8, 2015

Alyssa's blog: From 21 to 2… This Is My New Normal.

To say that life in Florida is different from my life back at home would be the biggest understatement. For many people, it’s hard to imagine growing up with 18 brothers and sisters, but that’s all that I know! My family’s house is extremely loud and crazy, and in Florida it’s far quieter, especially since John is gone at work for most of the day. It took A LOT of adjusting to this slower pace in Florida! Before I got married, I would do a lot around my parents’ house, including helping with cooking and chores. It comes natural to me to cook meals for 21 people, so you can imagine what a change it is with only John and me in the house. It’s practically impossible for me to cook for just two people! I’m looking forward to God growing my family… As my pregnancy progresses, I’ve become very thankful for my years with my family, because it really gave me opportunities to prepare for our parenting days!


Check out Alyssa's pregnancy update tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting your sweet update. It's an encouragement to hear about you and your little family♡

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We will try our best to answer to each comment but due to the amount of comments that we receive, we can only do our best.