Thursday, January 8, 2015

Lawson's blog: The thing about rules…

Rules… we need lots in a family this big…lol! ! I realized that the rules my parents put in place were for our protection. They explained the reasons for the rules well and we had opportunity to see the results- both good and bad- in the lives of others who made choices to follow rules or to not follow them. My parents rules have helped each of us older kids be prepared to move out on our own, start families, and make wise choices. I think my brother and sisters who have already gotten married and moved out have been doing a really great job. They don’t hear me say that often, so I hope they’re reading this! Won’t happen again soon, ha! I’m sure I will face new and difficult challenges when I am in a courtship, but until then, I’m happy to say that I haven’t broken (too many) rules ;) Mom and Dad, hope you’re reading this too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We will try our best to answer to each comment but due to the amount of comments that we receive, we can only do our best.