Thursday, January 1, 2015

UP TV Zach's blog: Awaiting Baby Bradley


Whitney’s baby shower made this first episode a special one for us. A very BIG thank you goes out to my mom and sisters for helping put together a wonderful shower for Whitney. It was definitely a moment none of us will forget! Don’t worry, Whitney and I have come a long way since our failed attempt at the diaper contest. We’ve had plenty of practice with Bradley since then!

My dad was such a big help preparing me for becoming a father myself. It was a big relief to learn from him that he didn’t think he was ready either back when my mom was expecting me… and look how far he has come, 19 kids later! Having my son Bradley was the very best thing that has happened to Whitney and me. We can’t wait to share him with you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We will try our best to answer to each comment but due to the amount of comments that we receive, we can only do our best.