Thursday, January 22, 2015

Kelly's blog: Patience Please

In tonight’s episode we took a road trip to North Carolina to visit my mom (known to us as Meema) and my wonderful sisters. One of the first stops we made was at one of our favorite consignment stores where I found the deal of the day! I found a Sit n’ Spin (among other things) in great condition and I got an additional 75% off!  I know it goes without saying but I’ll say it anyway… It’s amazing how much you can save by buying used items. Shopping at thrift stores has saved our family so much money over the years and it has provided a lot of fun for our family, too! After our shopping spree, we headed to my sister Kim’s floral shop. Kim can turn absolutely anything into something fun and entertaining for the kids. It’s a true talent, one that I greatly admire. Thankfully, she’s also patient. Whether you have one child or 19 kids, parenting requires a lot of patience, doesn’t it? I love the saying, “Patience isn’t just waiting, it’s waiting with a good attitude” because it’s so true. Whether we’re training our kids how to behave in public or waiting on God to answer our heart’s prayer, it’s important to wait with a hopeful attitude. For those of you who watched tonight’s episode, you now know that Erin and Chad are having a baby. This is certainly an example of answered prayer and our hearts are overflowing with joy at the news of having a third grandbaby! There’s so much in store and we can’t wait to share! Love, Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We will try our best to answer to each comment but due to the amount of comments that we receive, we can only do our best.