Thursday, January 22, 2015

Erin's blog: Hearing the Heartbeat

I’m so glad and relieved that tonight’s episode has finally aired! Chad and I have been waiting to share our big news with the rest of the world for quite some time now. The news is true! Chad and I are having a baby! To say that we are thrilled would be the biggest understatement; we can hardly contain our excitement as we prepare to be parents.  As many of you know, starting a family for Chad and I has been a painful journey, but the Lord has taught us so much this past year as husband and wife. In tonight’s show we finally heard our sweet baby’s heartbeat. It was one of the most beautiful moments in our lives and the sound of our baby’s heartbeat… the most beautiful music.  This is definitely an answer to our prayers and we are so looking forward to learning how to be a mom and a dad. More to come next week!

5 comments:

  1. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So thrilled beyond belief for you both. Once your doctors found the reason for your losses, I knew it would be a very short time until you had great news! My daughter has the same issue as you, and she has four healthy babies. So the key now is to enjoy every moment and not worry about a thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praising the Lord for your miracle! May Abba Father bless you both, abundantly <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited for you two! God is always at work and sometimes having to wait for things make them even more exciting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so so happy for you and Chad!! I have been waiting to hear this wonderful news :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We will try our best to answer to each comment but due to the amount of comments that we receive, we can only do our best.