Thursday, January 1, 2015

UP TV Erin's blog: Attitude of Gratitude

This first episode was a bittersweet one. I was so incredibly happy for Whitney, and nothing gave me more joy than helping to plan her baby shower. Whitney has become a sister to us all, and she is a tremendous woman.

I do admit that this episode was an emotional struggle for me after losing my baby. I was so looking forward to experiencing my pregnancy right alongside Whitney. Chad and I are forever grateful for the love and support that our family gave us after the miscarriage. It still brings me to tears to talk about it, but everyone’s prayers and love has made it a bit easier on us to move on.

1 comment:

  1. I greatly appreciate your honesty and your demonstration of love to your sister in law! You are setting a beautiful example of a commitment to obedience to Scripture and trust in the Lord, even in the face of adversity. Again, you are a shining example of a Godly woman! May God abundantly bless you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We will try our best to answer to each comment but due to the amount of comments that we receive, we can only do our best.