Saturday, February 18, 2017

Tori and Bobby

Tori recently shared a new photo of her boyfriend on his birthday! We thought it was so sweet so we decided to share it with you all.

"I just wanted to say "Happy Birthday" to the man who makes me the happiest! I don't have Instagram, so I thought I would steal his for a minute. ðŸ™ˆðŸ˜‰ You have made this past year so incredible for me and I am so beyond thankful for you! :') Life is so fun having you as my best friend...there are so many memories I will always hold so dear to my heart! ❤️ Thank you for being my perfect hero! I love you forever!💞 ~your girl"

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We will try our best to answer to each comment but due to the amount of comments that we receive, we can only do our best.