Thursday, March 26, 2015

Lawson's blog: Not enough time to make it rhyme


I really wanted to do something special for dad, so I thought about putting some of his old sayings and qualities into a song. It’s really hard to get words to fit into a song based on things he has said and done, especially on short notice! I loved the tune, but wasn’t real comfortable with the song, so I was gonna scrap the whole idea…but my siblings reminded me that the thought that was put into it would really touch dad’s heart! So, there you go…I pulled an all nighter! It definitely isn’t something I’d put on an album as undeveloped as it is because of the mad rush to get it done in time  lol, but it really made all of us stop and think about the things that make dad special. If I could pick who I’d hope to be like, It’d be you, Dad! And that’s the name and message of the whole song: “It’d Be You, Dad!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We will try our best to answer to each comment but due to the amount of comments that we receive, we can only do our best.