Thursday, March 5, 2015

Erin's blog: Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving has always been really special for both of us, but this Thanksgiving would prove to be a time I think we will never forget!
We had been looking forward to spending time with all the family at Papa Bill and Mama Jane’s farm. The country, quiet setting was perfect to facilitate a time of fun, relaxation, and thanksgiving for all that the Lord had done. It was definitely such a sweet time with the entire family together once again, it really felt like “old times.” But the highlight of our time on the farm was when we announced the news that we were expecting a baby boy! Yes, a sweet little boy! When I found out the gender of our baby, it felt as if my whole world stopped for a moment. I cannot even begin to describe the joy I felt inside. God is so good! I hope and pray he is just like his daddy, because Chad is the sweetest, most precious person in the whole world to me, and I am confident that he will make the best dad that any little boy has ever had! We are thrilled beyond words and are excitedly anticipating the day that we get to see and hold our little boy for the first time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We will try our best to answer to each comment but due to the amount of comments that we receive, we can only do our best.