Thursday, March 5, 2015

Alyssa's blog: Top Chef, Bates’ Style

I grew up learning a lot from Mama Jane and I take after her in a lot of ways, especially in the kitchen! I miss being around my family day in and day out so Thanksgiving was very special for me this year. I love helping in the kitchen, and of course, I love organizing (someone has to!) so I loved giving a helping hand wherever one was needed. I also loved Erin’s idea for the cake reveal! What a great, fun way for us all to find out that Erin and Chad are welcoming a little baby boy. One more Bates to love and cherish. We truly are blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We will try our best to answer to each comment but due to the amount of comments that we receive, we can only do our best.