Thursday, February 26, 2015

Zach's blog: Michaella Goes a Courtin’

I was so glad that Brandon was able to spend a few weeks with the family.  I know how important it is to establish strong relationships with family members and that takes time and involvement. It was a little easier for me and Whitney, because she lived close by and we were able to get together with family members often. On Brandon’s case, living far away doesn’t allow as many opportunities to bond, and often on visits the focus is naturally to spend time with Michael. So I think it was wise for my parents to an a trip just for the purpose of giving time for him to spend time with the rest of the family. Once he gets married, they are likely to move, so this time together will be treasured memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We will try our best to answer to each comment but due to the amount of comments that we receive, we can only do our best.