Friday, February 6, 2015

Erin's blog My Two Loves


Living close to home has been so wonderful! Not only does Chad get to bond closely with my siblings (how cute were those haircuts?!), but I’m also still able to be a part of family traditions. I’m so grateful for the precious time we get to spend together! It’s fun to see Michaella texting Brandon and getting so excited when he texts her. It reminds me exactly of when Chad and I started talking! I’m so so happy for her and can’t wait to see what life has in store for her.

Now about our singing… I love making memories with my family! We have fun when we’re doing things together, and sometimes the laughter is contagious, although it can be embarrassing if done at the wrong place and the wrong time! The best takeaway of this performance? We didn’t laugh on stage (even though there were plenty behind the scenes opportunities)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We will try our best to answer to each comment but due to the amount of comments that we receive, we can only do our best.