Friday, July 10, 2015

Bates Family Blog - The Man Of My Dreams Asked Me To Marry Him!

Hi everyone!

I hope this blogs finds you all well! I was asked to be the family blogger tonight because in tonight’s extra special episode, Brandon asked me to marry him! Brandon and I are officially engaged and we couldn’t be more excited!

All along, I thought I was the one with the surprise by planning a visit to DC…. little did I know, a master plan had already been put into place. Isn’t that just like life? Isn’t that just like God?!

Brandon put so much time, thought and love into our engagement. It still overwhelms me! My favorite part was when he explained the significance of the ring’s design. He designed my engagement ring with each of our initials (representing me and him) and each initial has three blue diamonds in it totaling six gems. Six is an incomplete number and in order to make everything whole, we need a center diamond representing God because God is love.
When he asked tears of joy poured down my cheeks! This was the love of my life, my crush, my dream, my “too good to be true” beau — the boy I had prayed for! This was the man I wanted to spend forever with and he was asking me to be his wife! What an inexpressible, indescribable, unfathomable privilege! God has truly given me the desire of my heart!

As most of you know, the show airs a little bit behind real life so since our engagement, we’ve been planning our wedding and counting down the days until we say “I do” to forever together! Current clock is 36 days, 13 hours, eight minutes and five seconds!

On behalf of my family, thank you all so much for watching and for your continued support!

Love,

Michaella (The Future Mrs. Keilen)

1 comment:

  1. The proposal was really sweet. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We will try our best to answer to each comment but due to the amount of comments that we receive, we can only do our best.