Sunday, December 18, 2022

Who will have the 25th grandchild?

 The Bates family have welcomed twenty-two grandchildren and are expecting two more grandbabies on the way. For those that don't know who is expecting, it's Alyssa and Katie. 

The question remains who will have the family's 25th grandchild?

1. Chad and Erin

2. Zach and Whitney

3. Brandon and Michaella

4. Bobby and Tori 

5. Kelton and Josie

6. Evan and Carlin

7. Nathan and Esther

8. Lawson and Tiffany

9. Trace and Lydia

Now we needed to add that Chad and Erin just welcomed a new baby girl in January 2022. Evan and Carlin just welcomed a new baby boy in March 2022. Bobby and Tori just welcomed a new baby girl in August 2022. Nathan and Esther just welcomed a new baby girl in October 2022. 


7 comments:

  1. I’m guessing Trace & Lydia, or Lawson & Tiffany, but really praying ๐Ÿ™ it’s Brandon & Michaela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love for it to be Michaela. I wonder if one of the sisters could carry a baby for her. I am kinda surprised that has not been mentioned or even discussed from what I have seen anyway. It could be against their religion, but it isn't, that would be perfect.

      Delete
  2. I HOPE Michaella but besides her I say Whitney since she has had a gap

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to guess Bobbi and Tori or Lawson and Tiffany. Would sure be wonderful if it was Michaella and Brandon too. Regardless I'm happy to hear about each and every pregnancy. ๐Ÿ˜Š

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bobby and Tori had a baby just 4 months ago

      Delete
  4. I pray Michaelle and Brandon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We will try our best to answer to each comment but due to the amount of comments that we receive, we can only do our best.