Friday, November 4, 2022

Update on Carlin and her health

 We know that you all have been praying for Carlin and we are so thankful for you all.


Carlin's doctor wants her to do a workout with a warmup and cool down. 


Carlin had a meeting with the Mayo Clinic. Evan and Carlin shared that the doctors had her on two meds. Evan says that they seem to be helping but they are less than what they have been.


Carlin still doesn't have a diagnosis but they have been running tests. 


We hope that she finds the answers to what she has been going through. We are praying for her and the rest of the family

3 comments:

  1. I know not knowing for sure what is wrong has got to be the worst! I'm in a similar situation but nearly as drastic. I don't know what is causing my issue. If I just had a reason/source it would help me feel better. Karlin, just know that I am following your updates and wish only the best for you, Evan and the kids. KEEP FIGHTING AND PUSHING THROUGH!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you are given answers to your health concerns as well. God bless you 🙏 ❤️

      Delete
  2. Prayers sent for a diagnosis and a quick healing process. Can't be easy but thankful to know you have a lot of support and love to help you and your family navigate through this.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We will try our best to answer to each comment but due to the amount of comments that we receive, we can only do our best.