Wednesday, November 14, 2018

John's sweet words to Alyssa

As many of you know that November 9th marked Alyssa's 24th birthday and John wrote a sweet message to his wife.



Happy Birthday to my best friend and loving wife! I couldn’t do this life without you! God knew I needed you and I am so grateful He gave you to me!🙏🏼Your kind, compassionate, loving, forgiving, extremely diligent, wise, the best mother to our children but the word that describes you best is Perseverance! Nothing can hold you back! No matter the difficulties that may come, you press on!💪To top it all off you are positively GORGEOUS💁‍♀️ even more than the day I married you! Thank you for loving me and putting up with me! I love you with all my heart Alyssa Joy Webster and I always will!️ Happy Birthday!!!🎂 #AlyssaWebster #Birthday
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We will try our best to answer to each comment but due to the amount of comments that we receive, we can only do our best.