Friday, June 24, 2016

Kaci's Birth Story!

Whitney posted this: Towards the end of my 3rd trimester, I went in for an ultrasound and found that Kaci Lynn was breech and wasn't facing down like needed for her to be born. As soon as I could, I called Zach and we began praying and asking God to just have his way in her little life.. Whether it was her being flipped like she needed or to stay breech until delivery, we knew we were going to trust God with whatever the outcome. Every night we asked Bradley if we he wanted to come and pray for sissy and he would wrap his arms around me and Zach and put his little head down and listen to us pray. Now to look over and see him wrap his arms around her, and see her here in our arms and healthy, means more than we could ever explain. At the hospital on the day she was born, Dr. Vick was able to flip her around and she came out just perfect! And I know he answered the prayers of me, Zach, our little boy and all our friends and family. We are so grateful for our two babies and just can't seem to give them enough hugs and kisses.. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We will try our best to answer to each comment but due to the amount of comments that we receive, we can only do our best.